A truly unique outdoor fire pit with a slim, sleek modern design, adding to the excitement of outdoor living.
The Linear Patioflame® comes complete with a Hammertone Pewter powder coated cabinet. The burner, burner chassis and convenient cover plate, complete with handle, are made from weather resistant brushed stainless steel.
Napoleon GPFL48MHP Linear Patio Flame - Features: All stainless steel burner construction for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance; Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed comes standard; Hammertone Pewter powder coated surround & brushed stainless steel cover comes standard; Access controls by the convenient, piano hinged door; Electronic ignition; Safety valve turns gas off if flame goes out; Comes as a propane unit (natural gas conversion kit included); Gas can be connected from underneath and through knock-outs in side wall; Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete; 5 year limited warranty.
Note: Brushed stainless steel cover fits flush over the burner and is designed for glass media only.
- Product Dimensions: 52 x 18 x 11.8 inches ; 40 pounds
Brushed stainless steel burner cover and Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed comes standard
- 60,000 BTU’s
- Electronic ignition
- Safety valve turns gas off if the flame goes out
- All stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Cabinet is manufactured from pre-plated rust resistant material, then painted in a textured Hammertone Pewter weather resistant finish
- Brushed stainless steel burner cover and Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed comes standard designed enclosure
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete
- 5 year limited warrant
Download the manual