Give your fire pit the wow factor. Our beautiful selection of 1/4" Cobalt Blue Classic fire glass for fire pits and fire pit tables, is sure to enchant you and all your guests. The classic feature of this fire glass enhances its natural color, giving it a spectacular effect that makes it seem as though the flames are dancing upon the glass or glistening around it.
All our fire glass is made of high quality tempered glass which has been manufactured in the USA via a unique 5-step process that renders it its beautiful shine and allows it to withstand harsh weather and temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit without sustaining any damage or discoloration.
- Material: Color-infused tempered glass processed to perfection
- Color: Cobalt Blue
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/4 inch thick
- Weight: Sold in two pound increments. 10 pound minimum
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC encompassing polishing, sifting, and packaging in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Shipping: Cost efficient fixed shipping on all fire pit glass no matter what quantity.
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: Warming Trends gas burners require glass and media 1/2" or larger to eliminate any glass piece becoming lodged inside their gas burner jets.
NOTE: If you need more that 30 lbs, select 30 pounds in the drop box above and add to cart, then return back here and add the remaining you need.
Proof of purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. The sales receipt is the only valid proof of purchase. Failures and/or damage which result from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, alteration or modification, failure to maintain, improper assembly or maintenance, service by unauthorized agency or use of unauthorized components or damage that is attributable to acts of God are NOT covered.
Please note your warranty will be replaced by the same color and size of fire glass. If the color and size are no longer available, it will be replaced by one of similar color and size of similar monetary value. This warranty shall not apply to any product that is found to have been improperly installed, set-up, or used in any way not in accordance with the fire glass instructions supplied with the product. This warranty shall not apply to a failure of the product as a result of an accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or faulty installation, or any other failure not relating to faulty material or workmanship. This warranty shall not apply to the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear.